Week 14: Fudgepackers @ Bears

Discussion in 'Sports Haps' started by Cheeses, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Cheeses

Cheeses Do not be afraid to crush the cucks with your mind Cupcake Mod

Bears gonna win this thing?

:cagelaff:
  2. y2chae

y2chae Panda

3. Cheeses

:larussa:

Going to OT, probably.
  4. sycked

sycked If you loved me, you'd all kill yourselves today.

Kwiatokowsi

Fan favorite
  5. Cheeses

Pack is fucked if they lose, right? Or could they still win the division based on head to head record with Detroit?
  6. Cheeses

7. BeviBall

BeviBall No wallet. No crack. Not me.

8. Cheeses

9. sycked

sycked If you loved me, you'd all kill yourselves today.

Robert Fagot
  10. itsnotrequired

itsnotrequired Has Had Sex With His Wife At Least Thrice Can Post in Locked Threads

11. y2chae

y2chae Panda

RF Bears
  12. BeviBall

3rd and 11 with no timeouts and we let Jordy get behind the coverage. Fire this whole RF staff.
  13. Cheeses

14. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Probably the best result you could have. A close game to prove the Packers actually aren't that good and a L to keep that draft position
    Ziggy, samram, maurice and 1 other person like this.
  15. BeviBall

What happens soonest:

A) Bears win a playoff game
    B) SOX make the playoffs
    C) Cubs win their 3rd WS
    sycked likes this.
  16. Cheeses

17. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

The Cubs won their 3rd World Series 2 months ago

:teef:
    itsnotrequired likes this.
  18. BeviBall

That's where I'd put my Soxhaps donation money.
  19. BeviBall

Third WS since 2005 I should have noted.
  20. BeviBall

Off topic: Blake Bortles is the worst QB I've ever seen.
  21. Cheeses

:weebey:
  22. chops

chops never met prope

3rd and goal, run the ball to win the fucking game

no, let's throw a shitty pass, kick a FG and play for a tie.

fuck john fox, fuck the bears, keeping losing
  23. Fuller

Fuller Trump had no ideas, he just went too far

I'm fine with that. Who needs a 6-10 Bears? I'm down with 3-13 and the 4th pick
  24. Stockdale4Veep

Stockdale4Veep Knows the Dewey Decimal System

And what will they get from this? It won't address offensive issues since the draft class esp at qb is weak. This team us looking at no credible starting qb next season unless they resign cutler for a year.
  25. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

The Bears don't have difference makers. There's two ways to get difference makers, and high draft picks are one of them.
  26. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Prope was right all along. Matt Barkley looks like a legit NFL QB. Small sample size still but he's made plays. They've either won or been competitive in every game he's started. Should've won vs Titans. With some better coaching and a play or 2, who knows you could win vs Lions and Packers too.

Not saying don't draft a QB, but Barkley must be given a shot to win the starting job next year.
  27. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I'm still big on Kizer. I know he didn't have the greatest of seasons, but I gather that he'll be pretty impressive in the sit-down interviews and at the combine.

That being said, I see no reason why Barkley shouldn't be on the roster next year and given a shot to compete.
    Even being further said, I can definitely see the idea of waiting until the second round for a QB pick. I'm really liking some of the secondary options out there in the first round. Specifically, Jamal Adams from LSU. I know you're not supposed to "draft a safety outside the inside 15" or whatever they say, but I look at what Amos and Bush have done this year, and if the kid can play who gives a shit where he's drafted.
  28. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Kizer just isn't going to be good value for a top 5 pick. You could trade down and take Adams. I'd be okay with staying at #4 and hope Allen drops. Marlon Humphrey is also someone I wouldn't mind grabbing at #4 if Allen is gone.
  29. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Actually, from some of the stuff I've read/heard the top end talent in the secondary is the biggest strength of the draft. So Humphrey would be an absolute great pick as well.

EDIT because I forgot: so trading down isn't the worst idea because of the strength for secondary prospects.
  30. chops

chops never met prope

I'm fine with the pick too, but the Bears were still playing to win, not for the draft pick. And they draw up some typical lame/typical bears shit instead of going for the win. Marc fucking Tretsman RFball.

Bunch of fucking pussies.
  31. y2chae

y2chae Panda

I don't understand this talk that the Bears will be bad for the next 2 years. The Lions are frauds and they are what, 9-5? Most of the NFC isn't really that good either.

The Bears could easily have 5 more wins. Colts, Jags and every game since the Giants game the Bears were competitive and should've have actually won at least a few of those games. They do need to upgrade at offensive tackle, the secondary, tight end and wide receiver. But that's what 6 or 7 players at most? You could solve that with this draft and free agency. Plus you have to factor in the development of guys like Goldman, Floyd, Kwiatkoski, Bullard, Hall, LeBlanc, Meredith, Callahan, Whitehair. Also have Kevin White and Grasu if they can come back and remain healthy. Hit in the drat and free agency, no reason the Bears don't have the talent to be at least a .500 team if not more.
  32. chops

chops never met prope

they could easily be a 9-5 team this season without some epic RFing
    Maybe 8-6, but no doubt they're not as shitty and doomed as some say

i still wouldn't mind john fox getting the boot
  33. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

:lol:

Can you imagine if the Bears lost by 3, having failed to score a TD when they had 1st and goal on the 3, and CUTLER was the one who turned the ball over 4 times? The main takeaway from this game is that the Pack is shitty.
  34. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

On that topic....

http://wgnradio.com/2016/12/15/hoge-bears-dont-need-a-shake-up-they-need-patience/

35. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Are you suggesting I have, perhaps, a blind hatred of Cutler or something?

I'm not sure where in my posting history one could conclude that.
    maurice likes this.
  36. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Fox sucks, he should get the boot
  37. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Also Fat Dowell and his shitty playcalling. Howard is clearly the Bears best offensive weapon right now and in 5 of the last 6 games, he's had less than 20 carriers. Probably not surprising the game he got 32 vs the Niners, they won in a blowout.
  38. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

39. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Well, the legend of Barkley is probably over now. Cutler never threw 5 picks as a Bear
  40. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Something about the Redskins just makes Bears QBs want to throw them the ball.