Milwaukee 3/31-4/1 Roll Call

Discussion in 'SOXual Healing' started by sycked, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Alanzo

Alanzo Well-Known Member

Interested to hear how milly-walk-kay was. Know the game on Saturday was pretty shitty.
  2. sycked

sycked If you loved me, you'd all kill yourselves today.

Game sucked. Local Brews bar was neat but $14 for a 16 oz beer is a bit of a ripoff. Food and more importantly the service is far better than Guaranteed RF.
  3. sycked

And the crowd was hilarious. Treated the walk off win as game 7 of the World Series.
  4. sycked

Also, :moo: is fairly indicative of the Sox fan base as a whole. smh
    maurice likes this.
  5. Cheeses

Cheeses Depraved Pervert, Wilco Fan Cupcake Mod

Looks like Ynoa turned into a :fagot:
  6. Team Speed

Team Speed Fun Bad

Been a couple years but I don't really remember thinking much of the food at Miller Park. But also, every time I've been there I've been intoxicated.
  7. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

I didn't eat anything except popcorn. Was too full from tailgating, had a brat and 2 dogs.

Game was fun. Sat in the 1st row of the 200 level from the 6th or so on. Introduced +1 to sycked & Chae.
  8. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

9. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

No way; not where we were sitting. The sausage stand behind us was out of everything when we got that (they weren't out just wasn't ready.) Got one of the four cheese brats; it was the size of a breakfast sausage link. After that I went downstairs and waited in a god awful line to get two hot dogs that weren't even really cooked.
  10. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

One of my friends said the tacos were awesome.
  11. y2chae

y2chae Panda

I like how sycked said the service was good when he got the buffalo chicken fries and it was apparently a big issue in that stand because they were out of a bunch of stuff and it took forever.
  12. sycked

The tacos, pizzas, and burgers all looked great.

I just mostly enjoy not spending an entire inning in line for a beer and a hot dog.
  13. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

:andruw:

We waited in line forever, and then they skimped +1 on the chicken strips. There were only 2 and I saw other people with 3 of them.
  14. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Also, my brother tried to use his voucher on roasted nuts, and when he got to the front of the line they said they weren't taking them at that stand. Grinded his gears.
  15. sycked

Anyway, the best thing was the Miller Lite beer guy standing at the back of the line for the Local Brews stand. He was yelling something about having a real man's beer.
  16. skottyj

The only line I didn't wait in an inning for was the canned beer line and I had to settle for a Shandy.
  17. skottyj

That's odd; even the beer guys were taking them.
  18. sycked

Maybe after me, but I didn't have any issue. Also, by then it was the 7th inning of a game they likely expected 10k-15k people to attend and prepped for accordingly.
  19. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Does your brother go by Rusty? We saw him in line and sycked called him Rusty and afterward tells me he hopes that was his name.
  20. skottyj

There were some douchebag younger kids in our section probably 22ish I would guess. A couple of them pulled out those e-cigs or vape pens whatever you call it. Well security is all over it. They demanded that security get a rule book to show them where it says they can't vape. So after like 10 minutes they kick this kid out and part of my section starts heckling them. One of the kids give us the double bird salute and yells "White Sox fucking suck." If I wasn't holding my son I probably would have popped him.
    IWMB and sycked like this.
  21. y2chae

y2chae Panda

They didn't expect that 60% of the people in Sox gear were pushing 300 lbs and would be eating the equivalent of three meals during the game. (Although lets be honest, that's pretty much the norm in Wisconsin)

There was this woman wearing a Hjalmarsson jersey that had to be actually close to 300 lbs. Sycked complained about how Sox fans are embarrassing
    sycked likes this.
  22. sycked

I ate three times, I think, if you count stuff +1 purchased.

:doublewide:
    Cheeses likes this.
  23. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Yes. He has a real name, but has gone by Rusty for the most part since like 2nd grade.
  24. y2chae

y2chae Panda

25. sycked

26. y2chae

y2chae Panda

The highlight for me was Saturday night when a very drunk sycked was yelling "RF Maurice bar! RF Maurice bar!" because my buddy and his +1 led us into some dance type bar downtown (I would say it was more like a club but people were wearing hoodies and dad jeans inside... apparently no one in Milwaukee dresses up) where they are more minorities than you'd expect at a similar place in Chicago I guess.

Me and sycked's +1 kept telling him it was like 80% white to no avail.
    Ziggy, Deuce, IWMB and 2 others like this.
  27. Deuce

Deuce Has Dysentery

The man calls it like he sees it... blurry.
    maurice likes this.
  28. Ziggy

Ziggy I Can Get Laid in Germany

Sycked drunk haps for 2018 TOS nomination?
    chops and CaptainBallz like this.
  29. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Shut up
    IWMB likes this.
  30. skottyj

People saying RF should be TOS bound for sure.
    chops likes this.
  31. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

I should open a place and call it "RF Maurice Bar."
    Deuce and y2chae like this.
  32. Cheeses

Cheeses Depraved Pervert, Wilco Fan Cupcake Mod

"Canadians"
  33. skottyj

[​IMG]
    Ziggy and Deuce like this.