Mayweather vs. McGregor

Discussion in 'Sports Haps' started by IWMB, Jun 14, 2017.

1. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

:pass2:
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

Can't wait for Mayweather to run around the ring avoiding punches for 12 rounds while they both collect $100 million. Fuck that piss.
  3. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Mayweather should knock him out. Fight's gonna be HUGE and deserves its own thread.
  4. Cheeses

Cheeses Nazi Supermen Are Our Superiors Cupcake Mod

5. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

:wrong:
    chops and zmz like this.
  6. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

7. Cheeses

Jus' serving my peeps!

:teef:
  8. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I hope Mayweather knocks him out.
  9. y2chae

y2chae Panda

I don't see how a non pro boxer can beat one of the best ever
  10. Cheeses

McGregor's 11 years younger. Not sure that means much.
  11. Unregistered

I predict a bullshit fight that goes the distance and Mayweather wins a judges' decision. Respect to McGregor for staying in it the full way, hats tipped, money made, people suckered.
    chops likes this.
  12. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Floyd is going to dance around while McGregor can't hit him for 12 rounds. People will say it was boring and it will probably will be.

The guy is considered to be the best defensive boxer of all time. MMA and boxing are 2 different skill sets.
  13. y2chae

y2chae Panda

It means nothing. There's probably hundreds of 20 something pro boxers that stand no chance against Mayweather.

Including Canelo Alavrez, who is I think 26-27 (and they fought like 3 years ago)... and he was outclassed by Mayweather. Some dumb (old female) judge scored it a draw, and retired afterwards, presumably because everyone told her she had no business judging boxing matches. So the result of that fight should've been an unanimous decision but it goes down in history as a majority decision.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  14. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

:pass:
    :pass2:

I just hope that in like the 5th round McGregor just gets pissed of the dancing around and tries to take him down and a legit brawl ensues. That would be the only reason to want to buy this thing. Will this be how it was when he fought Manny? Bars charging a ridiculous cover to get in?
  15. zmz

zmz By the Banks of the River Chicago

The assumption is the PPV will be just as high, so probably
  16. s=D

s=D Message Board Historian

Don't forget, you can become a paid informant to go around and snitch on the bars that are showing the fight without paying the proper fees
  17. Unregistered

I see tons of bars charging for random boxing and MMA fights anyway, so I imagine a fight that combines the two might even charge more.
  18. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

Yeah; if there's a fight that I really wanted to see I can understand paying like five or ten bucks. The Mayweather/Pacquio fight some places were charging fifty bucks a head just to walk in and spend money. Fuck that. If I really want to watch it I'll find a place like BW3 that will show it for free. Just gotta be prepared to hang out with the type of crowd that will watch it for free....at a BW3's.
    maurice likes this.