James Shields to Sox

Discussion in 'SOXual Healing' started by Pig, May 28, 2016.

1. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

2. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Mr. Bullshit Suburb

After they get swept today and eventually fall below .500 in the coming week, maybe then someone will actually be held accountable for such a precipitous fucking epic fail of a month of baseball, but :nope: the way this franchise is run they'll just put blame somewhere and kick the can down the road for another year.
  3. Cheeses

Cheeses The canvas can do miracles Cupcake Mod

4. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Well getting rid of Latos means you have to DFA him. Then you have to hope no one gets injured. It's the right move. In the long run there's probably no difference between Gonzo and Latos and Gonzo could potentially shore up a weak pen.

You could argue that Latos should be sent to the pen but I just don't think it matters all that much between Latos and Gonzo. The wrong move would be to DFA Latos. He's been good enough that a team would claim him and then like I said, the Sox have to hope no one gets hurt.
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

Nobody is talking about "getting rid of" or DFA'ing Latos (just sending him to the pen), since Gonzalez has definitely been the better starter of the two recently. So let's ignore that and just relegate him to mop up duty.
  6. BeviBall

BeviBall No wallet. No crack. Not me.

Well, when Sale eventually goes on the DL for dead arm, then Gonzo will get a couple more starts!
  7. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

Just fucking win. That's all I care about.
  8. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

Team lost The Will
    Deuce likes this.
  9. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

How many more starts you think he gets if he keeps giving up 7 runs a game? One more and then the DL for "dead arm" or something?