*Game 97 - Tigers @ SHIT - 7/23/16* - 6:10 CSN

Discussion in 'Game Day' started by IWMB, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitesox901

whitesox901 Aubergine Dreams

I'm literally in tears laughing at him thinking that.
  2. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Or Oct knew what he was doing all along?
  3. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Mr. Bullshit Suburb

Just be done with all this throwback nonsense, I still don't know why they continue to wear the '83 unis on Sunday's, just trot out the classic home whites and fucking be done with it, I love how Sale continues to shove it up the front offices ass though, he's one rabid redneck for sure.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy I Can Get Laid in Germany

The black jerseys would be tits too, but ownership and management are :clownshoes: so what can you do?
  5. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Because the shit sells like hotcakes.
  6. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Mr. Bullshit Suburb

And that's why Sale lost his shit, he thinks the franchise values $$ over W's, it may be time to part ways now.
  7. BeviBall

BeviBall No wallet. No crack. Not me.

Earwax hasn't spoken to Sale yet. Boy, is that a surprise.
  8. BeviBall

Suspended 5 games
  9. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

10. BeviBall

Door slammed closed on the hopes on beating the Cubs at least once. Still, this isn't on Hahn. 5 games is fair and fuck this silly Florida hick.
  11. zmz

zmz By the Banks of the River Chicago

I'm fully on board with trading sale now, only because there's no chance he re-signs when his contract is up
  12. Cheeses

Cheeses Chárles le Brun Cupcake Mod

13. y2chae

y2chae Panda

This organization has been incompetent to put a good product on the field but lets not act like they are in the wrong in this. All teams do throwback shit to sell jerseys and merch, I'm not even saying Sale doesn't have a point. The jerseys are probably uncomfortable but he went too far in cutting them up. He could've just bitched and yelled at someone for a little bit but then went out and pitched.
  14. October

October Local Pessimist

Haha I worded that terribly. I meant it was the style that they were giving out and not the 1983 throwbacks they ended up wearing.
  15. October

October Local Pessimist

I was on my iphone and I was at a Saints game a couple beers deep, couldn't have picked a poorer choice of words.
  16. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

5 games starts today, right? Seeing his last start on Friday in Minny, mayhaps?
  17. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

A few more details if anybody still cares:
    http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2016/7/...ctually-knifed-up-white-sox-throwback-jerseys
  18. Cheeses

Might be time to abandon ship and start rooting for Arrietas and Rizzos

:chad:
  19. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

:fuckallthat:
    October likes this.
  20. Cheeses

I hope the Cubs sweep us.

:fuckit:
    Jackie Treehorn likes this.
  21. zmz

Why in the flying fuck would one hope the gay gentleman cubs sweep us, and in turn win it all?

:shithead:

or maybe I'm just a
    :gay gentleman:
  22. Cheeses

Whatever gets Admiral Moonpie fired and Rick Hahn to back up the fucking truck on this season is something all SOX fans should be rooting for.

You think an extra 2-3 game cushion on the NL Central will matter in the end for the Cubs?

:cmon:
  23. rustysurf83

rustysurf83 Cato Institute Shill

I hope John Lackey gets arrested for illegal game poaching, Theo's coke habit is revealed, and John Lester gets caught up in a prostitution sting. Ideally Bryant pisses hot for PEDs too. Fuck those gay gentlemen.
    zmz likes this.
  24. zmz

Fuck the cubs and screw all the gay gentlemen who say "there's nothing unlikable about them". Hearing "Go cubs go" at Wrigley was enough to hope the team plane hits terrible turbulence and crashes a fiery death
  25. October

October Local Pessimist

It's pretty clear that nothing will get Robin fired. One of two things happen when the Sox finish below .500 again: 1. Robin signs a 2 year deal as manager or 2. Robin leaves under "his own terms."

2 seems most likely but I've seen dumber decisions made by this organization.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.