FRAZE to defend Derby crown

Discussion in 'SOXual Healing' started by IWMB, Jul 7, 2016.

1. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

And then the rest of the year...

:flop:
  2. Cheeses

Cheeses Do not be afraid to crush the cucks with your mind Cupcake Mod

3. Team Speed

Team Speed Well-Known Member

Hopefully he fucks up his swing.
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

He's been talking about it for weeks. Definitely more excited about that than team haps.

Between him and Sale talking about how he's gonna give the All Star Game everything he's got, Sox are looking at a healthy post-break for sure.
  5. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

I guess cause he's the defending champion it's ok but I'm totally against dudes that aren't All-Stars participating in All-Star festivities. It's like when Craig Hodges defended his 3 point title while not even on a roster. The only one that gets a pass is the dunk contest but I think they should get the big names to do that too.
  6. Iwritecode

Iwritecode Writing Code Again

I suppose if it came at the expense of an AS that actually wanted to participate in the derby I would be against it but it seems more and more every year there are guys that simply don't want to be part of it for one reason or another.

Just from a quick search it looks like Kris Bryant, Nelson Cruz, Anthony Rizzo, David Ortiz, Bryce Harper, Mike Trout & Miguel Cabrera all declined.
  7. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

Most of them are on winning teams that need them to be focused down the stretch. That's the big difference.
  8. Cheeses

Cheeses Do not be afraid to crush the cucks with your mind Cupcake Mod

Hits .203 and belts 43 homers.

Team finishes 3 below .500 in 4th place.

:dugout:
    Ziggy, sycked and Jackie Treehorn like this.
  9. Stockdale4Veep

Stockdale4Veep Knows the Dewey Decimal System

Other than not wanting your players in the derby because of potentially fucking up their swings, who cares who's in it?

Put Drew Carey in for all I care.