College Basketball 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Sports Haps' started by BeviBall, Sep 26, 2017.

1. BeviBall

BeviBall No wallet. No crack. Not me.

Ho hum. Just another preseason tournament win last night for the mighty Bears.
  2. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

3. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Lavar taking the other kid out of UCLA because the suspension was "unfair," because the charges were dropped.
  4. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

:lol:

Seriously, when will one of the sons man up and tell dad to fuck off?
  5. y2chae

y2chae Panda

The LaVar defenders at first said he was just trolling but he knew what he was doing behind the scenes (kind of like how people first defended Trump). It's clear LaVar is a moron now. LiAngelo wasn't a top prospect. He never had the talent to be one and done. LaVar claims he will enter the draft. He wasn't on draft board before and certainly won't be on draft boards after sitting out a year doing nothing. Even if LaVar changes his mind, LiAngelo has to sit out another year to play for another NCAA program. He's not going to Europe where no coach would put up with LaVar Ball. And he doesn't have the talent to play on a good European team.

This will probably lead to UCLA pulling the scholarship for LaMelo Ball. People aren't even sure if he's eligible anyway because he's endorsed Big Baller. LaMelo also isn't the prospect Lonzo is, even though h'es better than LiAngelo. If LaMelo can't play NCAA ball what is going to happen to him? Again, European teams have found out most teenage American kids aren't ready for European play. Brandon Jennings wasn't all that good in Italy and Jeremy Tyler skipped his HS senior year to sit on the bench in Israel.

The man is an idiot who has ruined his second son's basketball career, at least in the short term. He maybe already ruining his youngest kid's chances too. He's lucky that Lonzo had all this talent otherwise the family would be a complete joke at the moment.
  6. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Yeah, I used to think the guy is a nut job in the public but maaaaaybe deep down he's a good father.

Now?

:mj:
  7. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Yeah he's a good father in respect to doing the minimum a non POS father would do- raise, love and financially support your own kid.

Ruining your 2 kids basketball careers because you are an egomaniac fool probably means you aren't a good father. LiAngelo could've stayed at UCLA for 4 years, having a great time because he's a high profile college basketball player on a top program in LA. He ruined that because he's butt hurt about something and because he is delusional and believes his son can get drafted this coming year.
  8. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

A good father doesn't teach his son that he didn't do anything wrong when he committed crimes on video and caused an international incident that embarrassed his team.
    chops likes this.
  9. y2chae

y2chae Panda

I just read that LaMelo isn't even playing HS ball and instead getting home schooled by LaVar.

:biglaff:
  10. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Woj fucking crucified LiAngleo yesterday on twitter.
  11. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Saying he's nowhere good enough to play pro ball I think is more truthful reporting than any attempt to burn him.
  12. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

That's what I mean. He pretty much buried him with the truth in that tweet.
    y2chae likes this.
  13. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Also, I just mean that Woj wasn't pulling any punches. He left zero confusion with that tweet.
  14. BeviBall

Even LaVar said LiAngelo doesn't have NBA skills. Well, that was last year at some point so that head has had time to inflate.
  15. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

This is going to end in LiAngelo signing with some low level team, and that team will sign with BBB for uniforms, and when BBB can't do it, LaVar goes away forever. Right? Right?!?!?!?!
  16. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Loyola wins @ #5 Florida

:andruw:
    chops and Deuce like this.
  17. y2chae

y2chae Panda

LiAngelo & LaMelo signed with an agent and are going to play on some team together in Europe or Asia.

:biglaff:

This should go well.
    chops likes this.
  18. SABRSox

SABRSox Hollywood Mega-Hunk Bob Balaban Cupcake Mod

19. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

[​IMG]

:tealpolice:
    chops likes this.
  20. Fuller

Fuller Trump had no ideas, he just went too far

Longest winning steak in the nation.
    Jamie Dixon has really turned around a team that has had a history of nothingness in just a couple of seasons. League play should be a blast! First week of 2018 features a trip to #23 Baylor and #2 Kansas at home.
  21. y2chae

y2chae Panda

How the hell did Pitt lose Jamie Dixon to TCU?
  22. BeviBall

Alma mater.

They have a really nice backcourt that has been gelling for a few seasons. Albino kid can really play. Also some eastern block big that shoots from deep and is allergic to the paint.
  23. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Duke loses to BC.

:lol:

Went to DePaul @ UIC tonight. DePaul is a little bit better, but holy shit did they get every single fucking call as the nominal visiting team.

For some dumb reason, UIC closed the surface lot across the street but didn't actually close the gates or post a sign, so there was a steady line of cars pulling in and then being forced to back into traffic on Harrison and Racine.

:slowclap:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  24. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Hoosiers beat :lep: in OT!

Irish gay gentleman missed 2 FTs with .8 seconds left and the game tied

:balelaff:
  25. Cheeses

Cheeses Do not be afraid to crush the cucks with your mind Cupcake Mod